Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Family member expresses interest!

My ex hated my truck.  She felt it was presenting a bit too much
"competition" for her.  Heck, ain't the truck's fault I could hold a
more exciting conversation with it than my ex....  <big grin>
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing