Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Family member expresses interest!

Universal constant. W=S/(H*H). Where w = women, S = sub, and H = hate! Any
variation from this rule proves conclusively that the woman in question is
on an entirely different plane of being.

Warren.

My daughter, 21 years old, just called to ask if I'd seen K-19.    She
rented it without any encouragement from me!   Perhaps the girl
will work out after all, and show more of my personality as she
matures.

Women appear, in general, to lack the ability to appreciate good
engineering.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com