Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Family member expresses interest!

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:35:36 +0800 "Warrend Greenway" writes:
>Universal constant. W=S/(H*H). Where w = women, S = sub, and H = hate!
>Any variation from this rule proves conclusively that the woman in
>question is on an entirely different plane of being.

Yeah, but why do they do this?   Are submarines (or autos, or airplanes,
or ... ) competition for them?    Or is this something that they do not
understand sufficiently?

My worry is that they'll think our subs are too dangerous.   The movies
don't help at all!   Almost every submarine movie includes a sinking or
a flooding emergency.

I suppose my plotting a replica of a wooden submarine isn't doing
my cause at home any good.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com