Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

Interesting how length helps a boat.  I forget where I saw this, but it
seems that a boat that is longer can out perform a boat that is wider.
So I presume it's the same with subs.  I figure that stability is in the
length.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing