Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS, interpersonal communication

Here's a thought- got one of those carbon fibre poles they use for
bicycle flags.  A 2 meter (6'7") pole with a diver's flag on it.  Would
break the surface when the sub is near it and most anyone in a boat
would know what the divers flag means.
Carl