Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

An open source sub - means an non commerzial vessel.

It schould be designed close to the classification rules
- so the vessel is save. And his widow has the chanche to get
the money from the insurance company..

In the moment you have in the eye to make this to a commerzial project -
its is not longer a Psub - and I am out .. or somebody has to pay my
bill for the hours I spend (maybe) to the project..

So the drawing should be labeled : "Not for commerzial porpose"..

regards Carsten