[PSUBS-MAILIST] Midget Gyro-Compass, was : want to purchase

Steven - thank you yery much for the PDF file.

Its a funny small 1 cubic inch gyro - looks good.
Unfortunatly I am not understand all of the electric figures -
special Bias, Bias Internal error, Scale Faktor Variation with temp,
Initial SF accurancy, non linearity.

I looking know for somebody of our Psubs own Electric freaks which can
tell me in simple words something like :
"After 5 Hours runtime the compass has an error of +- xy degrees.."

So - I print is out , scan it - make a JPG and put is to Moki files
as Small Gyro CR203 Report for the Group. Seems a good solution for any
small psub ?

See at : http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles.html

best regards, Carsten