Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:SUBSAFE

Ok,

So how to proceed? Do we need to make and official PSUBS spec? Like
along the lines of the ABS book we all love?

I see Doc's, Pat's and Doug's comments combined into the Introduction.
But where to go from there? With our limited resources can we really
put the research needed to produce an accurate book? Still I am game,
after the convention, to take a shot. Below are suggested chapters.
The content of which can be filled out as we proceed.

Any other chapters you would like? Better Arrangement?

	Title: How to PSUBS
	Publisher: www.psubs.org

	Chapters:
	    Introduction
	    Part I: General Background
		1. Water Physics
		2. Human Physiology
		3. Scuba Certification
		4. Cabin Air
		5. Compressed Gasses
		6. Piping Standards
		7. Welding Standards
		8. Life Support
		9. Compensation
		10. Batteries
		11. Internal Combustion Engines
		12. Thrusters
		13. Ambient verses 1 ATM Design Considerations
		14. Stability: Static
		15. Stability: Dynamic
		16. Altitude Diving
		17. Safety