Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:SUBSAFE

Hi Ray,

 That's a great idea!

You might add a subchapter under ambients for wet subs.

I think Graham Hawkes and I are the only ones out there
utilizing composite pressure hulls at this time, and in comparison,
I'm just a puddle jumper, with no interest in going any deeper than
I have good natural light, but I do feel there will be more back yarders
building with composites in the future, so you might add something about that.

VBR

Doc