Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wooden subs: my contribution to the history

Hi All,

This is how to proceed:

1. Who ever has contact information for Henry Agard of Sunnyvale CA,
   send it to Jeff.

   I tried several white pages web sites and no luck. Considering he is
   77 he might be dead, in a rest home, moved...

2. Micheal H., can you please send another letter to WoodenBoat magazine
   asking for either contact information or at least pass on our request
   to Henry. The request is for one of our PSUB members to come by and
   photograph his sub.

3. Jeff P., unless you can figure out how to get in contact with Henry there
   is not much that can be done. Standby. Once we track down Henry we would
   love for you to go and take pictures. I don't care if they are digital or
   not, this group can get them digital if necessary.

Regards,
Ray