Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a psub for sale?

Hi Herve, maybe you have another law in the US than here in EU ..

If I purchase -here- a scuba gear complete by a dealer, means the bottle
and the regulator as one unit - than he is responsible for the unit.

If I purchase the bottle and the regulator seperate - and conected them
for the dive - and for example the o-ring fails - I am the builder of
the dive gear - and responsible for the hole unit function..

If the bottle has a fracture and explode - the producer of the bottle is
of course still responsible for - the bottle - but not for the hole dive
gear - same with the producer of the regulator...

I build my sub myself - my drawing all sign with my sign - but many
parts
of the sub are build by local companys here - they all give garantys
for their work - for example the weldings.. but they never garantys
that the construction works or that the hole unit work - because its my
design and I am the producer..

So what ? If - your - sign is under all drawings of CSSX - and I build
still the unit .. what do you think which person goes to prison if
CSSX filled with thousands of galleons of hydrogen, oxygen, batteries
and diesel oil.. and some signal rockets  - blows away the half harbour
during the first test trials ???

Here in europe a person is still responsible for his sign.. and if he
can not read or understand the contract he signed - it is his problem..

Seems in the US the buyer is responsible - for nothing..

Best regards - Carsten