Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a psub for sale?

It's a easy answer:

Make shure that every construction drawing is signed by the future
owner.
So be shure thats it his design (on the papers).

Make small contracts:

1.) Making a design for him
2.) Making a hull for him
3.) Making outfitting a hull for him
4.) test drive a boat for him

5.) If he order from you in small steps :

1a.) to make a design
2a.) make a hull
3a.) outfitting a hull
4a.) test the boat

that means : HE is the projekt manager, THE owner, THEe builder - and
responisable for all..
Your are just the subcontractor..

Carsten - I did it this way.. seems this will work in every country..