From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Captain Nemo
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 8:49 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: Calculation request

Will someone please tell me where I can acquire the tables / programs /
spreadsheets being used here to compute structural crush depth?

Also: are these programs limited to use with cylinders; or will they work
with compound-curved structures: sphere / hemispherical, torroidal,
lenticular, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Very best regards,

Pat Regan