free forming acrylic domes

Well being a new guy to the list maybe I should tell all of you about
my  project.
I have a small ROV that I have mostly complete that is little more that
two camera's in an acrylic case with thrusters and a cable to a control
box with two monitors. Being of machined and non heat treated plastic it
will not be used for really great depth but for future "upgrades" I have
been toying with making one much stronger.
    I have read with great interest the info on the psub website for
making plastic stronger with heat and would very much like to know if
anyone would be willing to share more detailed info on the time and
temps involved and if the thickness you are working with will make the
heating times vary.

Thanks to any who reply.

Bill