Re: Visit in June (Fwd)

Hi, Ray!
        Glad you got to see the Gosport museum . .they have some
outstanding exhibits for a small museum! Colin Taylor, the founder of
themuseum is an old friend of mine - in fact he and Monique will be staying
with us at our Gulf Island place next month. Jean Michel Cousteau and Nan,
and Leslie Leaney ( Pres. - HDS/USA) and Jill will also join us. Colin is
particularly looking forward to seeing/feeding Wolf Eels! My museum
interests are long-standing . .I've been on the board of trustees of the
Vancouver Maritime Museum for more than 20 years, founded the Historical
Diving Society-Canada, am on half a dozen historical/reseach institute
boards, and am president of the Deep Foundation. We hope to open a major
museum of Deep Diving here in North Vancouver within the next 18-24 months.
It has received approval from the city council and we ( Deep Foundation &
North Vancouver Museum) have currently hired a team of consultants on
structure and fund-raising. Whole package is estimated to cost about 13
mil. Ambitious project!

Regards
Phil Nuytten