unknown e-mail address

I got this e-mail and tried to reply, but the address is a bad one. I was
wondering if this person "Jeremy" is lurking in the group with another e-mail
address that works, if so please write me back with your new address. I'm sure
the p-sub group or I could answer your questions. Anybody know Jeremy?
Jon Shawl