Re: Sub for sale on eBay!!!

No, Jon.

    We Southern boys call everything a Coke.  "You want a Coke?"  "Let me
buy you a Coke?"  "Lets go out and get a Coke."  When it comes time to
actually buy a "Coke", we buy Diet Coke, Pepsi (Not too many Southerners
prefer Pepsi that I know of), Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Orange Drink, etc, etc.
But before we actually push the button on the machine all of them are just
"Coke."  If anyone calls it a Pop or Soda they will get a very very strange
look.  Usually when this happens, thats the end of the friendly chat "Over
a Coke."
    That wet sub in the photo looks easy to build.  I think someone could
build it for far less than 260,000 "Coke" cans.  BTW, that is a very large
deposit on cans, 10 cents!  We just throw them out the window.  They hardly
hit the ground before some other Southern aluminum scrap collector picks
them up and puts them in the back of their Lincoln.

Gary B.