Re: Accident data

Speaking of sub movies, did you all see Cousteau's movie about subs
that included:
1- a rescue simulation of a diving-saucer trapped inside a cave (if I remember
well in the end it was no more a simulation: the sub was really blocked.)
2- a small-scientific-subs meeting
I 'm not sure wether it was part of Cousteau's prod. too, but I also saw (and
should have the viseo somewhere) of the real rescuing of a russian scient. sub
(what was it's name?...Nimbus? Benthos?...).

Axel