A wife speaks! (was: Unmanned test dives)

On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:47:00 -0500 Jonathan Shawl writes:
>Axel Iehle wrote:
>>                 "I want my husband to pay more attention to me.
>>                 Do you have any parfume that smells like Psubs mailing
list?"

Hey, shouldn't this be a perfume that smells like welding?

>Hi,This is Jon Shawl's wife.  This is a rarity that Jon actually doesn't
have
>control of the computer.  Seriously, just have patience. If he is
anything like
>Jon, it kind of goes in waves.  And you have to strike between waves.

Cool.  She knows you, Jon.

>If you think the Psubs mailing list has stolen your husband, just wait
til he
>actually starts building one.  Then you'll wish it were just the Psubs
mailing list
>again. And then sometimes, you have to climb inside the sub to get there
attention,
>but that isn't all bad either.  (Jon says, right Mike? as he is
laughing).

ROTFL!

The wives of airplane builders say the same things!

>There are things that could be a lot worse than losing your husband to a

>sub or psub mailing list.  But
>use your gifts and he'll come back to you... guaranteed.  After all,
>we do have two children, who were born after Jon got interested in subs.
 And I did
>go down in the .... strike that... And I did go on a dive when I was 7
1/2 months
>pregnant with out daughter.  I have learned that nagging doesn't help.
Anyway,
> must go as we have to go to a meeting.  (not sub related.)

Nagging never helps, actually, and just provides us with reasons to spend
more time with the boat rather than with the wife.  (Did my list of
reasons
include that "subs don't nag?"   I'll have to change it.)

>Jon is groaning, but he'll get over it.

How long have you guys been married?

>Debbie

Welcome to the group, Debbie.

Jon, you'll have to see that she's here more often.

>Is this list an exclusive club? Should I be proud that Jon is in it,
>or should I start worrying now?  Anyway, he say HI!

It's pretty exclusive, Mrs. S.   Only very special husbands are permitted
here.

>Debbie

Hey, Jon!   Does she have a sister?

Michael B. Holt
Oregon Hill, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]