Re: Visibility / Safety or Safety / Visibility ?

This thing on windows;  You need to cut a piece of acrylic larger than what
you need by maybe 15% in diameter.  Then shrink cycle it first before you
machine it.  Then machine it and then anneal it.  Two heat treating cycles
are required. "Acrylic Plastic Viewports" J. Stachiw...

GB