Re: Making viewports (was: Visibility / Safety or Safety / Visibility ?)

There is a location in New Orleans that does PVHO windows to specs.  I can
not remember the name of the place but the owner is a fellow named Malone.
It is a plastics company.  This has been a number of years ago.  I assume
they are still doing it.  6" windows will const $200 - $300.  I saw this
figure and did my own.

GB