Re: Significant Other / inspector!

  >Someone told me once, Divers do it deeper.???

  Submariners do it deepest and longest.
  Submariners do it in greater comfort.
  Submariners don't require special clothing.

  Mike

(musing on these matters, and rubbing my chin)

A word of caution,  Practice safe diving, and make sure the main HP air valve is off, that way if you happen get anything caught on the blow main ballast valve, you won't make a unplanned surfacing. This is good planing because later bystanders will ask why you surfaced and then dove again so soon.