Re: LONG POST: ISBN #'s,Sub Image Mgmt.

Hi,

Yes, all good ideas. A bit beyond my current web page skills. Teach me and
I'll give it a try.

Another problem is the layout of the web site itself. When we started I just
put everything in one directory. That made it a bit easier to ftp files onto
the site. Now that the site is growing, it is time to start orgainizing it more
logically with a directory structure.

For now I am just thinking about how to proceed. It will be a big task
that will touch almost all the pages. Plus I am sure while making the changes
I'll make plenty of mistakes. So when I am ready I'll let the group know before
I start and when done.

Once done I'll ask you to look it over to make sure the site is still
functional as I am sure I will not catch all the mistakes.

Regards,
Ray