Re: Materials/parts...

Hi Ed,

My understanding is that the hull is built up from plate steel. Kittredge
does NOT endorse the Propane Tank method. His view is that by the time
you get your tank metal tested to find out its metalurgy you might of well
of started with a material you know the source of. Cost comes out about the
same.

Regards,
Ray