Re: In line with dumb ideas...

Jonathan Wallace wrote:

> [snip
> Ray has asked for an online survey more than once and I am currently
> putting one together.  To carry your thought a bit further, I'd like
> to set up a page where participants can submit a photo (so we can put
> faces with names) and include a short bio about themselves with email
> and web links if they choose to their personal web pages.

[snip]

Great idea.  It's nice to know that we're not just a bunch of electrons who love subs  :-) It's
surprising what our concepts are of people and how, even knowing them face to face for years, delights
turn up that we would never even have imagined.

I support this project 100%.

Rick Lucertini
Vancouver, Canada