Re: In line with dumb ideas...

>What if we all, that is everybody on the list, write up a paragraph or
>two summary of what they do, what their interest in psubs is,...

Ray has asked for an online survey more than once and I am currently
putting one together.  To carry your thought a bit further, I'd like
to set up a page where participants can submit a photo (so we can put
faces with names) and include a short bio about themselves with email
and web links if they choose to their personal web pages.

So, what your asking for is on the way.  I want to pass it by Ray first
and then we can put it up for public display.  If anyone wants to add
anything to the survey they can suggest it and we can add it in.

I hope to have it done soon.  Promise.

Jon