Organized Chaos

Mike here,
Seems to me, a couple of years ago, I remember this article in Mother
Earth News mag where this fellow said if you send him so much money,
he would send you back a collection of documents set up to be
user-friendly, where one person could register themselves as a
corporation. You fill out the forms, send some money with it to the
office indicated and Boom! you are a corporation! Maybe this is what
we could do as a group and put the corporate name on business cards.
Each person could be listed as having a certain job designation
("official title") which sounds much nicer when going to any big events.
New idea! How about making a database of people's interests and
occupations,weird hobbies or whatever, so that if someone has a
problem, the group knows who to ask about it?