Re: my web page is up

>I want to at least add the process to getting added to the listserver.

I second that.  Will netcom allow us to write and run cgi scripts on their
server?

>I am still fuzzy as to what this section does or is good for. An alternative
>is to place on each sub page a note saying the information on this page
>was contributed by this person.

Most of the web pages of organizations I've visited have sections (similar to
what Martin had originally setup) that describe what major contributors to the
organization have done, and/or their responsibilities.  I think it's important
that the "official" web page presents itself in a generic "team like" format
and that a contributors section makes that statement in a better manner than
each individual crediting their own web pages.

What's everyone else think?

Jon