Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of books...

Marc

The 2. edition came in 1975, first edition 1970 (?) with a second printing
of same in 1972 (?)...

I think the years indicated are not that far off, so the "right one" (with
regards to the edition in Russian) would most likely be the first edition
in English.

However, we will probably have to read the preface of the second edition
to be 100% sure which edition is the "best" with regards to submarines.

Best regards,
Jens Laland