From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Emile van Essen
Sent: Friday, 31 December 2010 10:55 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulators

Hugh,

The number 1 or 4 is the number of low pressure ports.  1 LP port is needed.

We monitor the content of the bottle with a gauge outside . To be viewed trough the the dome. This saves throughhulls and plumbing.

Cheers, Emile

Ps. The Apeks is also good in cold water; I dived yesterday SCUBA in water of 1 Deg. Celcius. : no freezing problems but sub dives are warmer…..