From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Hugh Fulton
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:53 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulators

Placement of regulators and choice of them.

For Air and oxygen.  Is it best to have the regulators inside or outside the pressure hull?  I noticed that some have the regs outside and others inside.

What brand/models have people found the best?  Hugh

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5743 (20101229) __________

http://www.eset.com