Sometimes you get to hear what you don’t want.  Accept it and move on.  Hugh.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Helge Nødland
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November 2010 10:30 p.m.Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Handbook of Acrylics

I have found what I was looking for, Big thanks to Marc for providing help.

I am not going to be using this site mutch in the future, I thought the idea was to help eachoter out.

Helge N

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5605 (20101109) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5607 (20101110) __________