Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fuel Cell anybody??

Methanol fuel cells using polymer electrolyte membranes were tested by Ballard in road vehicles, including a transit bus. They tend to have very low power density, which might make them unattractive for space-limited applications like subs, at least for the moment.

Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog
Translation services: http://www.proz.com/profile/639380