Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Norway diving

Helge,

Check the web site.  We have pointers to GL on it.

Jon

On 10/21/2010 2:44 PM, Helge Nødland wrote:
Hi, Sorry, no I dont know if there are restrictions on diving psubs in Norway. But I think that you can pretty mutch do what you like :)

But salvaging from wrecks is complicated, wrecks younger than 100 years pretty mutch belong to the insurance companys and wrecks older than 100 years are protected by different laws, and they belong to the state, so Finders keepers do not apply here.. :(

Hi Jens

Yes I was quite suprised myself looking at the member list, most members were US and one from Bryne .. :)

I think I have got a good perspective on the different aspects of design and how it all works together. although I am not in the game when cost and procurement taken into the acount. so in the future I will contact some different manufacturers regarding manufacturing of pressure hulls and viewports, and evaluate what kind of budget I need for the different designs.

To Everyone:

Are there someone out there that have got any quotes on pressure hulls and domes?`?? any info would me welcome.

At the moment I am skimming through the Gemanche Lloyd spesification for submersibles I will publish it for everyone to see..

Helge N

Stavanger NO
GL Rules for classing submersibles, free to download at their website, but it is a needle in the heystack to find so I linked it from my computer.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8736419/GL%20Submersible.pdf