RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] the smell inside a propane tank?

Hi Emile

I dont have a defined scope just yet. I am mainly researching the tecnologies available and what kind of options there are.

But a to be able to dive 200m would be great. A small two man sub will probably be what I can afford. ;)

Helge N

Stavanger Norway