Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cooling the cabin: a suggested solution

As long as the ice holds out...

I'm thinking in terms of longer duration, obviously.

Marc

On 7/28/2010 9:23 PM, Jon Wallace wrote:

Marc,

The ice solution is simpler than a Peltier device and will require less
power from the batteries. It does not require a hull penetration and is
not tricky to design.

Jon