RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fort Pierce - Boat Ramp

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the legwork. Snoopy would need a tow probably even from ramp
#2, but on the bright side virtually any surface craft can tow a K-250
so long as there are no currents. Even an inflatable with a small
outboard. There are two things I'd caution about. First, if we rent
something like a pontoon boat we are likely to find a clause written
into the rental agreement that forbids towing. Second, could we find out
if there are any tidal currents in that channel? I once had a rather
hair raising experience trying to tow Snoopy under a bridge that looks
just like the one in the satellite image.

I know Jim is planning to attend. Do we have any other subs? I'm in a
pretty frantic race to complete my refit in time.

Thanks,

Alec