Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The last dance by David Bartsch

In a message dated 4/16/2010 2:20:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
if I can figure a way to scan that single blueprint into psubs,
Hi Vance. I bet lots of guys would like to see the K1000 blueprint. I know I would.
 George's designs are the basis for so many psubs, it's just nice to see the evolution of his designs from the  K250 through to the K350, K600, and now maybe the K1000. This material needs to be saved as a historical reference and I'm sure Jon would be happy to make it happen. Maybe we could set up a special place on the psubs site honoring George and his contributions to the sport along with copies of all the documents and drawings that have survived.
Frank D.