[PSUBS-MAILIST] K1000 blueprint

Vance,

You can do one of two things.

1) Go to Staples, OfficeMax, Kinko's, or any similar establishment and have them scan the plan and convert it into a PDF file. If the file is small enough they will email it to you, otherwise they will put it on a USB thumbdrive (you have to supply the thumbdrive). Once you have the PDF file, you can send it to me and I can put it up on the web site. I think the total cost for this is less than $5.00

2) Mail the document to me and I'll scan it here, then mail the original back to you.

Jon

    if I can figure a way to scan that single blueprint into psubs,

Hi Vance. I bet lots of guys would like to see the K1000 blueprint. I know I would. George's designs are the basis for so many psubs, it's just nice to see the evolution of his designs from the K250 through to the K350, K600, and now maybe the K1000. This material needs to be saved as a historical reference and I'm sure Jon would be happy to make it happen. Maybe we could set up a special place on the psubs site honoring George and his contributions to the sport along with copies of all the documents and drawings that have survived.
Frank D.