RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Das Unterseeboot

Hi guys ,
  after i saw the movie 2012  i decided to build a sub/Ark  hahah..  i'm living now for 56 yeas in a island south of Thailand
I bought a 20ft container tank and i like to turn it to an mini family ARK for my family and our dog and cat hahah ,
if the 2012 prediction didn’t happened i just use it as under water divers resort or under water research facility , it must be ready by 21 December 2012 hahah , if any of you guys like to join me, you all welcome i can help you guys, I was Hawaiian resident for the past 20 years ,and now since 6 years living in this island , Thailand is cheaper safer and offers more opportunity for a small business than in hawaii , low taxes no regulations, easy to get permanent visa, there are better cheaper hospital free heath care even for me a foreigner in public hospitals , big shopping malls , lower gasoline ,food,medication cost, you name it , i live in a touristy island called Koh samui millions of visitors and divers come from all over Europe here , you can rent or sale your subs for sight seeing ,80% of island resident are Europeans migrants , high standard of living , check this  web sites of our island to get an picture http://samui.sawadee.com , www.siamdir.com our local hard ware store http://www.homepro.co.th/products/product.asp , and this is the local boutique hospital http://www.bangkokhospital.com/samui/  one of five shopping malls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3lmrvlbDDg&feature=related
i can set you guys up here , i have a small beach front /pier hotel  , cost of living is very low and for manufacturing welders or metal worker cost you $200,- a month, and there is no maritime regulations ,as far as licenses/ permits and if you manufacture and create job the government offer 7 year tax free incentives , come for a week i pick you guys up from airport your going to love it guarantee , lot of young people here and lot wild beach party’s the European call the island mans paradise , check my web site for wildest beach party ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40A4HtRjLU,called full moon party ,

Zia
Beachfront property’s

49Moo-1 fisherman village
84320 Koh samui Thailand