Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Wheels..?

Two minds with but one thought. I've been giving this problem some
thought, too, and found a similar tire source. I also went back and read
all I could find about Simon Lake's designs. Same conclusion: either you
employ solid tires or you have to make the pneumatic tires part of the
main ballast system and figure out a way to flood them COMPLETLY with
water when you submerge. I have no idea how to do that reliably. So back
to solid tires.

Best,
Marc
Relevant weblog post: http://archivale.com/weblog/?p=614