[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Guy from down under needs help

HI,
My name is Les, in Australia, I joined psubs almost a year ago,after much much reading, and learning, an experience I am sure that you are all aware, I do have a couple of questions that some-one may be able to assist me with.
My aim is a specialized maximum depth 300feet 1atm sub, of which weight is most critical, therefore I am considering the exotics such as carbon fibre and Kevlar .
  1. Any experienced knowledge on these two materials re this pressure 150psi  that anyone can give me would be most appreciated.
  2. Any information regarding acrylic bubbles or more precise half bubble or dome 4 feet (1200mm) to 6 feet (1800mm)diameter for this depth and pressure, would also be
     of  assistance.
Looking forward to learning more
Cheers
Les