From: brian@subatlantic.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] revelation
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:05:30 -0500

Hello Dave I too am planning on trying it out I have the Hailers already Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000s and would need to come up with the HBH and underwater voice transmitters, now my question is if you where to mount on the surface unit and incorporate an umbilical of 200 to 300 feet you could lower it down to make up for distance and that would get below the thermal layer, I am just thinking out loud now,

Brian V. Ryder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.