From: hc.fulton@gmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] revelation
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:25:29 +1300

Hi David,  Sorry to be so backward but what is the capability of what you are suggesting.  Is this setup with the bullhorn capable of transmission between sub and surface?  If so, then what would you expect the range to be and what frequency would it operate at.  Seems a wonderful way to go but I want to understand fully what you are suggesting.  I’m a bit slow on these things.  Chs,  Hugh