RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Years ago, I epoxied these fittings into my AGA full-face mask as a "thru-hull" connector to connect my mike up to my underwater comm unit.  They were very economical and worked fantastic (still installed in mask and worked the last time I used it).
R/Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Smyth, Alec
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:10 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Love it. I suspect I'll be using these little Tyco connectors for all sorts of cabin equipment apart from what goes through the hull.
They're infinitely more waterproof than my previous Radio Shack disconnects. I try to build all inboard electricals so you could chuck a bucket of salt water at them.

Alec