From: Al Secor <wreckdiver@frontiernet.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 9:11:13 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Here are the part numbers for the OTS connectors:

Transducer mating connector

Plug       Tyco # 206060-1      Digikey # A1357-ND    $2.81

Shell      Tyco # 206062-1      Digikey # A1330-ND    $3.94

Socket   Tyco # 66399-4        Digikey # A1661-ND    $8.33/10 (only 2 needed)

Radio mating connector

Recept   Tyco # 206153-1      Digikey # A1351-ND    $2.48

Shell      Tyco # 206062-1      Digikey # A1330-ND    $3.94

Pins       Tyco # 66400-4       Digikey # A1648-ND    $6.98/10  (only 2 needed)

Al