Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

Helle runs 27khz.

-----Original Message-----
From: Smyth, Alec <Alec.Smyth@compuware.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2009 10:23 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Standard Thru-Hull Electrical Connector

OTS's cheapest set is the "SCUBA Buddy" and operates on that frequency exclusively. However that's a very low power set you'd be unlikely to want on a sub. OTS medium power or high power sets have multiple channels:

32.768 upper
32.768 lower
31.250 upper
31.250 lower

I have no idea what frequency Helle uses. My Divelink set is on 31.250 upper.