Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Newest sub - first dive

Given the muck and stuff that you can see rise up from the bottom disturbance, I was surprised that he got as far as he did. When he rolled down the embankment backwards I was sure that he was probably stuck, but he managed to get it out. I suppose the aggressive tires really do what they are intended. I've seen partial submergence mud racing, but never to the point that the snorkel was underwater as well.

Glad you enjoyed it. I came across it by chance while searching for something else.

Jon