Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wikipedia like psub building wiki

I think paying attention to categories (and maybe even sub-categories) is going to be important. We could end up duplicating the archive problem if we add so much info to the wiki that it becomes a chore to locate. Somehow we need a better "mousetrap" when it comes to the layout of the information so it is easy to find. Creating a separate search database for the wiki may help alleviate finding relevant info.

Jon

Alan James wrote:
the problem being that someone needs to volunteer for the task..
I nominate Sean.
I guess in an area that someone is passionate about they may want
to summarize a thread. There have been a lot of "stand alone" emails
that would be easy to just paste under a certain heading. Whatever
it's going to be a great resource for anyone new to the group, &
save the old hands a lot of time explaining things that have been
well worked over in the past.
Alan