RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Continuing saga of homebrewed Chinese sub

Jon,

I am amazed at the whole situation only because I remember a time when China was a very closed society. Very little about Chinese society and it's people got out to us, save for the occasional National Geographic article, and that was washed by thier government . The fact that this may in fact be a "Publicity Gimmick" for his own capitalistic desires, is even more amazing then. Geographics, plays into my assessment only for this reason. By no means, do I advocate the foolish risking of life and limb in any endeavor.

Joe